Sharing Research

It is very important for every paranormal researcher to share their information, experiences, and research. We need a huge collective of information, projects, and evidence to learn from and grow as a collective field of study. I search out groups and individuals hoping to add at least something helpful to their own findings in hope that the field will grow and knowledge will be gained. There is a greater truth here then making a quick buck with souls and spirits in the background needing us to know things and to help them as well as other people that also need our help. With any endeavor that we do or attempt there's a growing need for a collective field of knowledge so that we can be more effective in our work. The evidence is very important and can lead us to new knowledge if we put it all together and help each other understand so that we can help the world understand and come to a better place because of it. 

I'm not trying to save the world, even though when I was younger I thought that I could. I'm trying to make our research easier and more productive. I truly believe that as a field of study that if we come together in a greater environment that is friendly to all that are research and knowledge base will grow exponentially. That growth is what we need as a whole to further ourselves in this field of study so that we can reach more people and spread more truth. Truth is not a subjective word or thing. Truth is truth and if we're going to get to the bottom of it and understand anything of what we're trying to understand then we need a better way, a collective knowledge base.

In essence, what I'm suggesting is a place online who we can come together, talk to each other, cement or evidence for peer review, and publish research papers on our findings and ideas. I tried to do this by myself but it just isn't working. No one is paying attention or responding to what can be a very big step toward understanding in our field as a collective. I want serious researchers to come together in a single place that's easy to find and share. My call goes out to every serious researcher out there to share and come up with conclusions, hypotheses, if you will, and share it with all of the researchers out there.

Let's get together and create this environment online and reach a better understanding and personal connection to each other. I'm not calling this para unity. I've been attacked by too many people and teens who tout this phrase. I believe that can happen with mutual respect but I no longer believe in the movement. I just want something nice, respectful, and simple to gain further knowledge. Who is out there that is willing to work with me out of mutual respect to create this kind of community? If that's you, please contact me via this blog, my email at ghostmind.net@gmail.com, my Twitter@GhostmindPI, or any other of my social media links here in the sidebar of this blog. 

My goal is not finances or money. I've never taken a penny for my work or my websites, or my blog, or any other information that I've given out. If that's your goal don't bother to contact me. If that is not your goal and you're a serious researcher please contact me. My effort here is not selfish, but to further our research and knowledge base. It's that simple.

Go Ghosting!
Lady Angelia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Spiritual Nature of Things and The Antichrist

Harvard Professor Says Alien Technology Crashed In The Pacific Ocean

The Gray Man of Pawleys Island, SC