Submitted evidence from Mirandah-Kate Pink-Griffin

 Submitted evidence from Mirandah-Kate Pink-Griffin:

She explains, "So since we moved into this house we have had weird things happen noises sounds shadow's etc. This photo was taken by my front door a shadow of a person or child. I herd knocking 3 knocks opened the door nothing was there closed the door looked again shadow was gone.. also when my husband works nights and I sleep with my daughter we usually shut bed room door and there will be 3 loud knocks on the bed room door and always always the next day my animals r petrified to go into the laundry.. we love the house so we don't want too move but I'm scared.. what's going on? What can I do? And today there's constant dragging noises but when I stop my videos or talking they stop too."


The photo is below:



For comparison:

"As u can see right now there is no shadow and it's the same time of day."





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Spiritual Nature of Things and The Antichrist

Harvard Professor Says Alien Technology Crashed In The Pacific Ocean

The Gray Man of Pawleys Island, SC