January 27th - 28th, 2021 UFO North Carolina

This is one of many UFO reports that I will be covering on this site. I heard a speaker whom I've recently mentioned here before, Mike From Around The World, Council of Time, say in a recent interview that this ship in this sighting had to do with "The Council of Nine." I plan on covering The Council of Nine here soon. Look for those posts.

I really can't hide my own shock at these images and information that is cropping up surrounding this sighting. I'm only about two hours drive from Charlotte, NC. It's practically right on me.

Go Ghosting!

Angie


 'Odd' lights spotted in North Carolina sky prompts several theories

String of lights seen in sky near Charlotte sparks UFO debate. What was it?

NIGHT LIGHTS UFO claims sparked after mysterious cluster of lights snapped looming in sky over North Carolina

UFO Spotted In Skies Above Charlotte




The National UFO Reporting Center's reports near the time of this sighting are here:

The full North Carolina Reports can be seen here. 
If you want to see the reports for our state, South Carolina, click here.
For the National UFO Reporting Center Home, click here.


Just before this sighting, at dusk this was sighted:



The next night on Jan. 28th, 2021 this sighting occurred:


Earlier in April, 2021 this was sighted:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Spiritual Nature of Things and The Antichrist

Harvard Professor Says Alien Technology Crashed In The Pacific Ocean

The Gray Man of Pawleys Island, SC